Andrew is a veteran of over 30 years in the insurance industry, focused on P&C, Specialty, Disability and Property and Casualty run-off management. Andrew’s previous advisory and operational roles included senior advisor to the insurance practice of McKinsey & Co., independent director to a number of private equity and venture capital portfolio companies, and the Executive Vice President Worldwide P&C Claims and run-off at CNA.
We have a proven track record of providing exit and restructuring solutions through:
- Portfolio Transfers (Novation and Loss Portfolio Transfers)
- Reinsurance, including Reinsurance to Close (RITC)
- R&Q Syndicate Management
- Insurance Business Transfers (IBT), including Part VII.
- SIR/Deductible reimbursement policies
- Acquisition of balance sheet liabilities.
We provide customised solutions that benefit owners of discontinued or non-core operations through:
- Enhanced liquidity
- Capital efficiency
- Freeing up management time
- Reduced risk exposure and volatility